Do you want to join a team of innovative thinkers working on MCAH issues? Fill out our Wallace Center Interest Form!
February 6, 2023
The Wallace Center advances maternal, child, and adolescent health and reduces health disparities using innovation, technology, and community engagement.
To develop future leaders trained in innovative MCAH research, we provide the following opportunities for students across the UC Berkeley campus:
- Graduate Student Researchers (GSR) opportunities on an array of faculty research projects.
- Undergraduate students opportunities to work with our faculty on research projects.
- Graduate summer internships opportunities with partner organizations.
- Mentorship for postdoctoral students conducting research in technology, innovation, and MCAH.
- Doctoral students funding for dissertation research related to MCAH innovation and technology.
If you’re interested in working with the Wallace Center, please fill out the interest form below:
Graduate Student Interest Form
Undergraduate Student Interest Form
Improving equity through innovation
We are advancing maternal, child, and adolescent health through cutting-edge and collaborative research with innovators, providers, and community members
Thank you! You've been subscribed to our newsletter!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
University of California, Berkeley
School of Public Health
2121 Berkeley Way, Room 5302
Berkeley, CA 94720-7360
© UC Regents 2021. All rights reserved.